Sunday, March 22, 2015

Belinda Sharing Good Practice



As always Sonya Van Schaijik alerted all staff that another TeachmeetNZ was being live streamed on Saturday 21st March at 2pm.
I watched the whole session themed around Science as I have a passion around science.
I was particularly interested in hearing and seeing Belinda Hitchman from our school share her thoughts around coding in the classroom.

Belinda was fantastic. She presented like a pro and gave viewers an insight into how coding can be used effectively in the classroom.
A highlight for me was hearing Belinda use the analogy of how learning to code is like the Nature of Science.





As usual after the session I provided feedback to both Belinda and Sonya which I know from experience they will use to fine tune their practice.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind words, Ginny. This effort represents my tentative first steps in developing my digital presence. Sonya's patience and encouragement provided the motivation and support I needed to put myself 'out there'!

    ReplyDelete